We have multiple 3 year opportunities for Postdoctoral researchers to work on projects in close collaboration with our industry partners and will be running multiple rounds of recruitment through 2024.
Research areas include:
- Radiochemistry and novel probe development
- Radiobiology and radiation induced biological responses
- Imaging science and imaging technologies
- Biotechnology and protein engineering
Project areas include:
- Chelator development
- enhanced production of isotopes
- new linkers to improve production and enhance biological properties
- advanced biologics engineering and biotechnology
- microdosimetry and biological evaluation of radioprobes
- characterisation and quality assurance of biologic radiopharmaceuticals
- health economics
Please get in touch to discuss further using the form below.